What the heck is up with the name of the blog?

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ever heard of the expression, "Living the life of Riley"? 

Do you know what it means?  Yes, it is trivia time!

According to Wikipedia (which we all know as being 100% accurate information) it means, "an ideal contented life". 

In all honesty, that describes life right now in our little house.  I have an amazing family, a wonderful husband who puts up with my craziness in crafting & scrapbooking, loves everything I create in the kitchen, two children who are just awesome, more friends than I can count...

And we are healthy.

And happy.

And we are blessed beyond our wildest dreams.

If that doesn't describe the life of riley, I don't know what else will.

Oh...and one more little thing.  My maiden name was Reiley...pronounced "Ri-lee".  :) 

You could say I have lived the "life of riley" since day one.

So, I created this blog out of a necessity so I could show off some stuff I made & am selling on Etsy.  I never, NEVER, NEVER thought I would be the author of a blog. 

That is what I get for saying NEVER.  I should know better by now to not use that word.

But, here I am.  :)

I will be blogging about life in Idaho, crafts, scrapbooks, family, kids, cooking, baking, and anything else that comes to mind. 

I hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

Lindsay September 4, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

Hi! Found your blog thanks to WJD :o) She just re-did my blog for me! I too am a teacher turned SAHM. Hope you'll come check out my blog :o)

http://spoonsspadesandstitches.blogspot.com

Christa @ Little Us September 4, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

It looks GREAT!!!

I'm so excited for you, now all you need is a twitter and I've completely converted you!!

Post a Comment